Welcome

Pro Peninsula is a fund within the Ocean Foundation dedicated to strengthening community efforts towards reaching the goal of protecting the natural environment of the Baja California Peninsula. Through the creation of a network of strong individuals, Pro Peninsula and The Ocean Foundation has established itself as a conservation leader thruought the globally important eco-region of Baja California.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Final Post

                My time here has been really fun. I am very glad that my school allows us this opportunity to experience the work place. These past few weeks have gotten rid of my unsureness with my future and it has strengthened my desire to help the environment. Now I know that that I want to take a career path that will lead down the road of environment and ecosystem conservation. Pro Peninsula has taught me that we need to help the environment. I am now much more aware to the state of the environment and how it needs to be improved. It went by much faster than I expected. Of the several task I did my favorite task was replying to the craigslist emails. I enjoyed these because they were a good break from some of the more tedious work. I am very grateful that Pro Peninsula and Gigi allowed me to intern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment