Welcome

Pro Peninsula is a fund within the Ocean Foundation dedicated to strengthening community efforts towards reaching the goal of protecting the natural environment of the Baja California Peninsula. Through the creation of a network of strong individuals, Pro Peninsula and The Ocean Foundation has established itself as a conservation leader thruought the globally important eco-region of Baja California.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

1st Week of Internship

This week went by really fast. I've had a lot of fun though. I like how everyday here isn't always the same. I like the variety that there is in the tasks that I'm put on. From cropping papers, to making flyers, to laminating, to passing out letters to the elementary school kids; it's all been really fun. I'm already used to the location and the workplace too, and also how the day generally works.

Before this, I've never been on any kind of public transportation by myself, and along with this internship, taking the trolley everyday to work is also a new and fun experience. Everyday there are always new and different faces on the trolley. This definitely is better than going to school. I know its only the first week but I'm looking forward to the rest of my internship here.

No comments:

Post a Comment