Welcome

Pro Peninsula is a fund within the Ocean Foundation dedicated to strengthening community efforts towards reaching the goal of protecting the natural environment of the Baja California Peninsula. Through the creation of a network of strong individuals, Pro Peninsula and The Ocean Foundation has established itself as a conservation leader thruought the globally important eco-region of Baja California.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I have been at Pro Peninsula for almost a month Guys!

While I’ve been here, doing mainly stuff that focused on Wild & Scenic like sitting in on meetings & making tickets, I also made the save the dates/postcard, and made the skeleton for the website. I’m pretty proud of the things that I’ve been doing and I feel like it’s going to be put to use & if not, I still feel like I’ve been here for a reason, I’ve learned that when you’re around people who share the same values as you and are just friendly, plus if there is love behind what you do, there is no room for failure. I’ve learned that Pro Peninsula is more than a non profit awesome organization that is dedication to the saving of sea turtles, it’s one of the organization genuinely concerned about what may become of the world if we don’t take charge.


Wild & Scenic film festival is one of the ways that many people can get the out word about things related to nature that they are passionate about. With the time and work they put into these movies they make, they deserve to be seen, but there are only a select amount that can be seen because of the time limit, but even just the effort and the ambition they must have to create something with the hope that something new will become of it is beautiful as is. With that much energy, plus videos that keep you at the edge of your seat, how could you not want ot come?

Pro Peninsula Invites You to the event, Wild & Scenic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment