Welcome

Pro Peninsula is a fund within the Ocean Foundation dedicated to strengthening community efforts towards reaching the goal of protecting the natural environment of the Baja California Peninsula. Through the creation of a network of strong individuals, Pro Peninsula and The Ocean Foundation has established itself as a conservation leader thruought the globally important eco-region of Baja California.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Exciting weeks at Pro Peninsula

It has been another exciting week at Pro Peninsula!!!

I feel like the team and I have achieved so much! We have worked on finalizing the Film Program for the Wild & Scenic Film festival : http://www.propeninsula.org/window/1/55.html as well as finding sponsors for the WSEFF and participant for our environmental fair.

I have been busy and my head was spinning by the end of the day but I feel like organizing a Film Festival is such a great process to be a part of and to put your input towards.


Its really been so fun and exciting ! I feel proud to present you guys the trailer of my favorite piece if the WSEFF "Tapped"....The trailer is so amazing and its an absolute MUST SEE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72MCumz5lq4.


It'll be fun - Come out on Tuesday, March 23rd and Thursday March 25th, at the Hazard Center’s Ultrastar Cinemas in San Diego.
See you there!- Rowena

No comments:

Post a Comment