Welcome

Pro Peninsula is a fund within the Ocean Foundation dedicated to strengthening community efforts towards reaching the goal of protecting the natural environment of the Baja California Peninsula. Through the creation of a network of strong individuals, Pro Peninsula and The Ocean Foundation has established itself as a conservation leader thruought the globally important eco-region of Baja California.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi From Amy!

My name is Amy Wann and I am the new intern here at Pro Peninsula! I am 24, and my hometown is Yucaipa, Ca. I enjoy nature and love animals, and I am also a huge nerd which is why I recently graduated with my degree in Biology. Frances and I were roommates in college and I began doing volunteer work with her for Pro Peninsula, I really admired how much passion she has for her job and was excited to have a chance to do an internship where I can get firsthand experience in the environmental conservation world. I am looking forward to working with the Pro Peninsula crew and hope to be able to help however I can! I really enjoy being outdoors and taking in all the natural beauty we have right here in San Diego, I am so lucky I get the chance to work with a group like Pro Peninsula which is dedicated to educating our community on how we can help conserve what’s in our own backyard!


See you soon!


-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment